Mount Alexander Shire Council logo
Skip Links

Building Services forms and fees

Find our application forms and fee schedule here.

Property information requests

Application for Property information - Request the property, drainage (Legal Point of Discharge) or planning information required when planning building works or selling your property.
Copies of permits and plans (PDF, 103KB)
Minor works in a road reserve

Past council issued permits

The following forms may be required where a building permit has been issued by Council in the past.
Council no longer issues building permits.
Amendment to building permit
Extension of time to building permit
Occupancy permit


For information about fees associated with Building Services see Building fees.
Minor Works in a Road Reserve Fee - $199.35

If you are unsure what forms are required please contact Council’s Building Services team on 5471 1758

Powered by