The Mount Alexander Heritage Advisory Committee is an advisory committee of Council that has a number of primary objectives and functions:
• To advise Council on the implementation of the Heritage Strategy
• Provide advice about issues affecting heritage places
• Make recommendations about further work required to protect heritage in the municipality
• Provide advice on resources needed to manage heritage
• Assist in raising awareness of the significance of the heritage assets of the municipality
The committee meets once a month and members of the public can request to be heard by the committee. If you want to raise a matter for the committee’s consideration or attend a meeting, please contact us.