Skip Links

Business and food registrations

Please find below Public and Environmental Health forms. If you require assistance locating a form please contact a customer service officer on 5471 1700.

For details about fees contact Public and Environmental Health on 5471 1700.

For all temporary, mobile and water transport applications refer to the Streatrader online application system.

Please note registration and acceptance of statements of trade will not guarantee a stall at a particular event. Please check stall availability with event organisers. Local laws permits may be required when trading on public land.

If you are a community group or not-for-profit body wanting to raise funds by selling food in Victoria please refer to the online resources for Community Group Food Fundraisers - www.health.vic.gov.au/foodfundraisers

For further information please refer to Food Premises page.

Powered by