Skip Links

Grazing and Droving Permits

Grazing and Droving

Droving of Stock:
Droving of livestock refers to movement of stock along a public road, from outside or within the municipality to a destination either outside or within the municipality. A Droving Permit is required to move livestock.

Grazing of Stock:
A Grazing Permit is required when placing livestock on road reserves for the purpose of grazing roadside vegetation. These permits can be used with the endorsement to run an electric fence and are also subject to terms and conditions.

Roads that are managed by Vic Roads are not under the management of Council and will not be attended to by Council Ranger, to report stock wandering on a Vic Roads managed road, please call 131 170. A list of Vic Roads managed roads can be found. Infrastructure - Roads, footpaths and drains.

You can download our permit Application found below or contact us.

Powered by