Skip Links

Parking on council land

To assist with building works, you can apply for a Parking Permit or Conduct Works on Council Land Permit. Permits are valid for the date range specified within a 12 month period.

Council will only consider issuing a parking on council land permit, when the following conditions are met:

  • There is sufficient width abutting the property to fit the work zone, so that the zone will not be in front of another resident’s property
  • There are not any ‘No stopping’ restrictions in the proposed location
  • There are no ‘Clearway’ operating times in the proposed location
Powered by