Skip Links

Building Services

Property information requests

When property is bought and sold it is necessary for information to be provided from the vendor (seller) to the purchaser.

Information is usually sourced from Council by the property owner, a conveyancer, or a solicitor.

Under the Building Regulations 2018 any person may request:

• Details of any building permits, or certificates of final inspection, issued in the last 10 years, details of any current statement issued under the Regulations, or any current notice issued by a building surveyor.
• Details of land in an area subject to flooding, attack by termites, bushfire, significant snowfall.

Please see our Property information form (PDF, 138KB) for more details and to submit a request.


Building fees (PDF, 29KB)

Designated Bushfire Prone Areas

You can check if your property is in a designated bushfire prone area by producing a property report at
Planning Maps Online

- Type in your property details and select Search
- Select Get Report
- Select Create Planning Property Report
- Select Open Planning Property Report
Information about the designated bushfire prone area is at the end of the report.

Powered by