Get your rates notice online
Receive your rates notice online
Sign up to BPAY View to receive your future rates notices online via your internet banking service.
1. Log in to your internet banking service.
2. Look for the BPAY View or View Bills link
3. Select Mount Alexander Shire Council (Biller Code: 41749)
4. Enter the BPAY Reference from your bill and your name (exactly as shown on your rates notice).
Receive your rates notice by email
With eNotices you can self-manage your properties, send notices to multiple email addresses, print additional copies, and view your notices online at any time.
1. Go to mountalexander.enotices.com.au
2. Enter in your email address and eNotices Reference Number (you can find this on your rates notice)
3. Check your email inbox and click the validation link.
4. Select a password and enter your mobile number.
Do you have any questions? We have answers!
Request a copy of your rates notice
If you would like to request another copy of your rates notice or a past notice, then please submit a request via our Rates Enquiry Online Form.
Paying your rates
What your rates pay for
How rates are calculated
Rates objections and queries
Change your address or details
Hardship and assistance